Stephen has managed assets of numerous retail and manufacturing companies as well as municipalities throughout the United States. In his work as a Wealth Consultant he has implemented, managed, and serviced up to eighty 401k plans.
Steve’s depth of understanding and CFO experience positions him to give expert advice to business owners as well as individual clients. His clients’ interests are his number one priority.
Steve designs solutions that address his clients’ specific needs. He has the background, insight and understanding to identify issues, develop comprehensive plans, address issues, implement, and monitor the plan, resulting in long term success. Clients’ goals and needs are always in the forefront. He feels that they deserve no less.
- Wealth Consultant at Edward Jones in Houston’s Rice Village and Prosperity Bank
- Director of Finance, for the City of Miami, Florida
- Director of Logistics and Expense Reduction, Garden Ridge, Houston, Texas
- Vice President- Controller, May Company, Cleveland, Ohio; Akron, Ohio; Hartford, Connecticut
- Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer: Crown Books, Landover Maryland
- Waccamaw Pottery, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Walworth Valve Company, Houston, Texas
University of Missouri, BA in Business
The Boyd, Britt and Petty team was recently formed at Sovereign Wealth Advisors in order to more fully serve the plan level 401k and retirement plan market. Steve and associates, Kay Boyd and Neal Britt, are committed to providing the best in plan design, advice and never-ending service to plan sponsors
State Securities Law Exam
Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
General Industry/Products Exam
Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Colorado, Florida, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas
Additional Licenses & Registrations
General Lines Insurance License